Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well , this is something abnormal ...

All blogger wrote something in their blog , I also write things in my blog , but , I can put up to 3 posts each day ... Don't ask me why ... 6_6 All the blogger also put something interesting in their blog that can share with other party ... hehe ... This thing seldom happens because when I was writing this blog , it was 0040 am and usually at that time , I already poof off ... ha ....

For this year till this month of June , this is the third time I sleep so late ... 1st time : 4 am something , 2nd time : nearly 3 am ... and this is the third time ... 1.00 am .... haha ... Maybe for all the bloggers , they think it is normal for them to sleep so late ... daily routine ( I mean guyz , girlz little bit la ) , but for me no way , man !!!

Haih ... feels so sleepy now ... cannot tahan already ... Going to sleep ... OoOoOo ......................

No comments: