Monday, June 9, 2008

Haih .....

Long time never write things in my blog .... swt .... All also because of the stupid exam result .... ( Well , this is what I think ) =) And my exam results were dropping so suddently and I just don't know why ... Can someone tell me ?! But don't ever say I never study ... Cause I studied really , really hard ... And since I am in Form 3 , Intervensi 3 is coming ( but that's on July ) So , I still got so much time to study for my exam !!!

One thing , on top of exams , I still have piano exams which falls one July ... SO MANY EXAMS COMING !!! ARGH !!! And I need to practise my piacno everyday to make sure everything is perfect , you know ... I must get DISTINCTION ! no matter what happen ...

As for the Intervensi 3 , I am going to study during this month of June ... cause I don't want my result to be so bad anymore ( I am actually teaching myself to be a nerd ... Haha ... ) I am really studying now !!! I have began my journey so that 7A's will be mine !!!!

Lolxxx !!!!

No comments: