Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Omg !!!!

This is unbearable !!! Eventhough it is a holiday , yes we ( my brother and I ) did play games during this few days ... but there is one thing which is a fact . " You keep on and keep on playing the same thing over and over again , don't you feel like so bored and you are starting to lose interest towards the game that you are playing ?!! " If you don't , let me tell you , I feel so !

Not to say stay at home is not good ... Actually it is good too because you are free from dangers ... Haha !! ... =D My cousin actually told me on Monday that he is coming to our house to stay with us ... Wah ! That time , my hope was so high ... But I don't know what happen ...

They keep on promising us that they will come but then until Wednesday ( today ) , their faces were not seen ... Haih ...! However , my cousin said they are really on their way to our house since this morning ... Well , I lost my hopes in them ... So, I won't trust any word that they say now ... And now , they say 'maybe' they are not coming again at 9.00pm ... What the !!!!

The moral of this blog : Promise are promise ... Someone will lose trust in you if you didn't keep your promise ... What a sad thing to write that ...

No comments: