Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Calm down yourself !!!

Ok ! Since the purpose of blog is to expressed what you want , here I wanted to voice out !!! ( angry actually ... )

What is actually happening to my fingers and hands today ?!!! All the scales I play also not correct want ... All also because of the Grade 8 ( STUPID !!! ) What la ... Scales must be played fast , perfect , all must be correct and all that stuff , then exam pieces must be very good , if not all also minus mark until ' kau kau ' .

That's why I am so ... haih ... Anyway , I need to play also . Before that , I have already said ,
" I must get DISCTINTION no matter what happen " ... Everything must be perfect !!!

Because of that statement , I play the piano everyday like nobody's business ... haha ... Come back from the school , then bath , eat lunch ... ha ... then I touch the piano ...

I am so ' kan cheong ' that the time is passing so fast ... not good when there are exams , it should be longer ... I only can practise and prepare everything by 18.7.2008 , then it will be dateline and I got exam !!! Everyone , wish me good luck in the exam !!!

1 comment:

Stylerz Derrick Chan XxX said...

watla... really swt... Perasan.. perfect.. eh, wake up from ur dream ady???

Summore.. spelling oso wrong...
It's "one.." not "want.." AND PLS DON WRITE IT LIKE CHINESE SCHOOL STYLE... THAT IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!