Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some conversations for the whole day ...

RC ( Renny Chan ) - me !
DC ( Derrick Chan ) - my brother !

RC : Today play what game ar ?
DC : I also don't know ... Why don't we just play the game that we played yesterday ?
RC : Okokokok ....

*After a few hours*

RC : Hey , this game boring le ... What to do now ?
DC : Ai yorr , then you play other games first la ... Wait ar ... Let me finish my blog first ...
RC : Haih ... Oklah ...
RC : Hey ... very fun la this game ... wanna come and join me or not ?
DC : Wait ... very slow la , update this pics ... OK ! Kau tim ... COMING !
RC : Ehh , I go and check the clothes first , wanna see dry ady or not ... You play first lah ...!

*After a few hours*

DC : Why so slow wan ... What are you doing , renny ? Haih ! Here want to die ady la !!!
RC : Wai ... clothes in the dryer dry ady ... go fold clothes first la ... Later mummy come back scold
then only you know ...
DC : Okokok ... whatever , cominglah !

*After a few minutes* *About half an hour*

DC : I continue first ... pause long ady ... haih ...
RC : I don't to play first , let me go play piano first ... Haha !
DC : Okloh ...

*After I finish playing piano ...*

RC : I hungry la ... Want to order pizza or not ? hah ???
DC : Order pizza , oklah !

*Then pizza comes , then we eat ... and then we continue playing till night ...*

RC : I feel very sleepy lah ... Want to sleep ... Want to sleep or not , Derrick ?
DC : Wah ... It is holiday !!! Just 1 something only ma ... If sleep early , it is not call holiday ...
RC : Hey !!! If you don't want to sleep , I go lah !!! Remember to off all the lights , ok ?
DC : Yalah !!!

*And then , I sleep soundly ....*

That's our holiday for this few days and also for the coming days .......


No comments: