Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time passes really slow ...!

Another day passed by and the clock is tickling REALLY SLOW !! I just hope that it will faster reach Monday so that I can go back to school to meet my friends ... or maybe I got no friends so at least I can explore the school than to explore my own house ... Hish ... Everyday I also did the same thing ...

1. Vacuum the floor
2. Mop the floor
3. Washing and wiping plates ( ohh , this is a norm for me ! )
4. Eating ( that's a must !!! ) =)
5. Playing games ( Come on , it is holiday !!! But I can only play games till this Wed or Thurs ) =(
6. Playing my piano ( I play that everyday , so it is something that is important for me now ... )
7. Go chatting in msn ... =D

See ! Just do all this thing ... No other than that ... That's why I say during this whole holiday , I AM SO BORED !!! I don't what to do ... Confuse ...But then when Monday comes , eventhough I need to wake up early to go to school , nevermind cause I will be free from all this !!! Yeah !!!
Smiles always !!!! Hahaha ! LOLX !!!

No comments: