Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yes !!! New Photoshop Picture ....

Yah ... this is the latest picture .... that I have done at home .... but before that learn in school ... you know ... EDUBOX ... quite different .... this one .... from the one I did in school ...


* Hot 'n Cold *

So ... so boring ....have to wait for another one come ...

Chill ....

Ok .... today ... nothing much ... I just went in to the makmal komputer room too early .... don't know what's wrong with me ... I eat so fast at the canteen that the food burns my tongue ... like I am late .... hurried up to the place using library way as if I am going to be scolded because of my lateness ... ( Just because I don't have a watch ) ...

Anyway ... after the lessons end ... I went back home with my brother ... sitting taxi ... and there is not even a taxi passing by ...

Even when there is .... there is a passenger in it /.... shyt .... but luckily I got brother .... so we keep on talking and talking about a lot of topics , gossips also got ... * cannot tell * = D

Waiting from 4.45pm ------ 5.30pm .... so late only got a taxi ... and we didn't sit down at all ... so , imagine we standing for how long ... but between time interval ... I keep on shouting " Why there is no taxi one ...??!! " Just like a barbarian .... Don't know who hears ?

when reach home , I complain my leg painful ... hihi ...

Then continue our work ... luckily no tuition ... then after eating .... sit down on the computer and started practising the things that I have learned ...

The results is the picture on top there ...

haha ... ok ...

No comments: