Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boredom Controls My Life ...

Another day ... I am so BORED ... hey ... why you all so hyperactive one .... I don't understand ...

haih ... so many homework ... last week teacher never come ... now pousau ... haih .... ohh ya ...

We have to present the stupid choral speaking on Friday ... to Pn Sheila ... for her retirement ... and so ... we are practising like hell everyday and each time got relieved teacher , that's where choral speaking will come along and that's where Tabitha will hurried us up ...

kacaulah ... make me cannot do my work ...

I mean ... why ?!!! She is not that important and I don't like her at all .... seriously .... simply blame people .... and we have to do this because of her ... and also in front of Kamariah .... ohh no ....

This time got no picture .... haven't EDUBOX yet ... stay tune ...

by the way ... my blog changed ... wanna see ... go ...

www.mysterioussand.blogspot.com

AND I will post it up on my msn ... see and you will know ...

No comments: