Sunday, April 12, 2009

The continuation ....

You see the previous poster design is the one I do at home ... haha ... this proves that whatever the teacher has taught me ... I do remember until now .... This is the one I done during the EDUBOX lesson ...



The smaller middle person version ... ok ... Because I am too bored at home ... even the computer also sometimes on and sometimes not ... I did this thing .... another picture ...


* The demolised crack * I mean it's just a wallpaper ....

Don't know this picture is nice or not .... haih ... but oklah ? Another one ....



This one ... LOLX !!! My brother holding some fruits ... Even I also don't kNow what is that ... Mango ? and he is promoting it ... and IN THIS PICTURE , he is so lame .... lamest /... What to do , I AM BORING what .... all the pictures also I did something to it ... if your eyes are sharp ... you will realise I put some blusher on his face and near the eye ( on top of the eye ... ) ... of course I won't let it be so obvious ... later he will beat me up ... for making - up his picture ... I don't know what the girls call it ... during the make - up thing in the EDUBOX , Tharine was beside me teling me what colour should I use so that he will be more beautiful ... My brother is BEAUTIFUL !!! omg ... girls .... and I also apply some red colour lipstick on him ... and before that , he got a BIG pimple on his face ... see , I so good and kind ... I help him remove it .... but ... about the make - up , don't ask me !!!

LOLXZ !!!!

No comments: