Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hahaha !!! Look !!!

Haih ... I don't know what happen in our school , but one thing I know is the students of 4 Sc. Alpha is very busy ... really ... One thing we are now busy about is choral speaking ... entering competition ... haha ... today we practiced at the skylite and it is some more after school , so there are a lot of people looking at us ... the taekwondo students , the cheerleaders and those students ... EVERYONE ... the purpose we do this is so that we will not be nervous during the competition ...

Hey , I want to post this picture which I have done in my EDUBOX lesson ... the picture Kuchiki - Beethoven and the final fantasy picture ... Let's see ...



* This one is Kuchiki - Byakuya ... eww ... such an ulgy picture ... =) *


* Ha ... after so much training ... this is beautiful , rite ? Those who play Final Fantasy ...
Look ! What has happen to Yuna ??? Tranform .... Hihi .... Gila ... =D *

That's the END !!! Post up your comment in the CBox !!! I don't care ... you must put ...!



No comments: