Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today is the best outgoing day !!!! Perfect !!!!

LOLX !!! Today , I went to Leisure Mall with my brother .... I will be the best day ever for the whole year !!! Of freedom and joy and fun ...!!!! We saw my brother's friend and so we go on together ...

I go there from 10.00am to 5.00pm ... Wow ... you must think ... that's crazy .... anyway , we did it ... hahaha .... And so ...

First , I go to Speedy to find my favourite idol !!! David Archuleta !!!! 's new released album ... Owh ... trust me ... go and buy one and listen to it ... you will DEFINITELY love this disc !!!! After hanging in the Speedy for about two hours ... then I proceed on to buy ticket .... hahaha .... I bought Twilight ... so ... I t only started at 12.45pm ...

While waiting .... do what ??? Go and eat la .... wakakaka .... Hey , never eat can die want loo .... Something must be in my mouth all the time ... either food or drinks ... lolx !!

And then , that 12,45pm arrives and I go inside the theatre ... Wow .... I must comment this show ... It was too perfect to me ... Luckily I bought this ticket to see Twilight ... I really tak menyesal ... It's beyond PERFECT !!!! There are romance , tension ... everything is inside ... Stephanie Mayer did a very good job ... I just hope there is Twilight 2 coming soon .... I will 200% go and watch the show !!!! I saw Zandra , Zui Khai , Tien Chuen , Jeremy , his brother and sister ... all of us are watching this Twilight together .....!!!!

Then after this , I went to POPULAR ... What to do ??? I listen to the classical songs ... Bach , Rachmaninov , Chopin , Debussy , Satie , Gerhwin .... still lot's more and then the songs that is on the shelf ... All of them is so nice and I wanted to buy them sooooo badly ... but maybe in a few more days ... who knows .... I counted .... It is RM200 something .... so see the chance ....

Anyway , I am very happy .... luckily my mother is not in Malaysia .... we have all kinds of freedom under our father .... hahahahaha .... don't say I am bad , ok .... but it's the truth .... Then it is 5 something .... then I go back ... haha ... eveything was like already planned ... We reach Leisure Mall right in time ... My father arrives on time ... PERFECT DAY !!!! really ....

Come back from Leisure Mall , I straight away find my casette player , insert in my David Archuleta disc in listen to it ... GOOD ...!!!

No comments: