Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ok .......

I know ... I know ..... You all are so happy .... With all that camp that you all go ..... haha .... I can feel it through Sandra's blog .... I've read it .... Anyway , I didn't feel regret 'cause I know I don't have that chance to do that with you all .... miss it .... I won't even think about it ..... It's a no - no .... you know my mother .... ohh ....

Since that day of the camp ... first St. John camp make my mother don't trust St. John regarding my safety anymore ..... I know it's a bit emo today .... So ... for all the things about St. John especially CAMP ..... she won't let .... So , for what I ask her for this ? NO ! That's the answer i will get ....

So .... my lifetime in St. John already over .... I know .... Duty also I don't go ..... I know ..... So , I don't should I continue in St. John or not ??? I really DON'T KNOW ..... tell me ... ( put comment ) ohh ... It's hard .... Don't know what am I thinking .....

No comments: