Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna be away in Sarawak .... starting from tomorrow and come back at 3 January 2009 ... School started on the 5 January 2009 .... I don't have time to go msn ... if there is computer there ... then I can ... but .... I don't put such high hope 'cause ... you know , it's Sarawak !!! .... uhh ....

So ... I don't have time to go online in msn .... my blog will be left untouched .... for such a long time .... like rusted .... can't update it .... really ... it's an oh no ....! Go to Sarawak ... stay in my uncle's parent's house ... It's at kampung ... deep in the jungle ... odd ..... Everything seems to be odd ...

So ... Kimberly ... I really need your help .... to buy the two books ... Twilight and New Moon ... really ... It's a please ... I 'm begging u ..... please .... I reach house at 4 January and 5 Juanuary school started ... We are totally in a rush ... damn ..... I am begging you ... I really want that book .... desperate .... Anyway , I say thank you to you , first ... Hope you got the book .... money .... 5 January .... I will get my money on 5 January ... so I can pay you ... thx so much !

No comments: