Monday, December 8, 2008

So long ...

It has been long since the day I wrote my last blog ... u know ... nothing can be done much when my mother is at home ... most of the time ... aih .... anyway ... everyday ... I was doing the same thing ... nothing special .... Just wanna comment ...

TWILIGHT !!! It's the best movie ... I didn't read the book yet and after watching the hilarious movie ... I was addicted and just want to get the book and asking my friends where can I get it .... as if I will never get that book forever .... I dunno .... hahaha .... lolx ... anyway ... I am still so scared that it won't come out .... really ... I want all the four books ....

Twilight , New Moon , Eclipse , and lastly ... Breaking Dawn ... ! I will get all of them ... seriously ... If not ... too bad ... I have to .... aih ... dun talk about it ... It's good .... I love the story lines like other fans do ... the characters .... anything .... in the movie ... I didn't read the book before I watched it ... so .... I feels that it's ok ...

Later after that ... I surf the internet and found out the comments about the movie Twilight ... There are a lot of bad - not good comment posted up in there .... It was all because of the cut scene which means a lot ... that's the major problem .... mmm .... anyway ... I 'm still a big fan of yours !!!!! hahaha .... Hold on ....

I hope that the 2 , 3 , and 4 will come out soon ... I wanna read the book and as well as watch the movie .... and I am seriously in love .... with it ... I will absolutely buy all the four books .... seriously ... I love it !!!!!!!!!! aaaa !!!!!

No comments: