Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow !!!

I have never post up anything for such a long time ady ... Sometimes I feel very lazy and it's so bored !!! AT HOME !!! I want to go somewhere else ... Maybe travel to Australia but it just never happen =(

Can someone tell me what can I do at home because I only play the piano up to 8hours because I loved the piano too much and I got nothing to do anymore except that .... owh .....

Hey , Kimberly , is my smile that scary sometimes ? The wide one ? Hahaha ... if I don't smile , you all will like ... so scared to talk to me 'cause say I " emo " .... Smile . Scary . Make me hard to ' chou yan ' .... You know ... but don't think that I scold you all 'cause I don't have the intention to ......

Tell me ... what to do ???? Everyday I wake up at 6 something during the holiday like I have school like that tapi bukan ... and then I cannot sleep back again .... owhmygawwwdddd ... !!!

No comments: