Sunday, November 30, 2008

OwhhhhMyyyyGaaawwwwddddd !!!!!

I just got too addicted to David Archuleta's songs !!!! It is so perfect !!! The lyrics are so wonderful and meaningful !!!! 10 STARS to David Archuleta !!!!! The BEST album forever !!!! One more reason is that , I think I like emo songs too much ... so ... David is the very perfect choice for me !!!! My idol is DAVID ARCHULETA !!!!

There is one time when I downloaded his pictures from the internet to the computer ... hahaha ... After I downloaded his pictures ... I open the files ... My mother saw the pictures and then she says ... " Renny ar , who is that in the pictures ? Your friend ar ? " So I say ... " Wahhhh !!!! If he is my friend , then good lohhh !!! I will ask him to teach me how to sing and I will ask him to sing his songs in the album everyday !!!! Got some more , I will ask for his autograph in each paper that I used ... ALL !!! hahaha !!!! "

Ai ya ... then my brother and my sister overheard our conversation ... and they say " You jangan haraplah .... want to be his friend " So bad ... putuskan my semangat .... Anyway , I am still thinking about him everyday ....

Owh ... imagine that , man !!!! So lucky !!!! I am toooooooo crazy , gila over him already ... By the way , my singing is very good also what , not so bad la ..... ha ..... When can I be his friend ??? Can't wait to be .....

OwhhhhMyyyyGaaawwwwddddd !!!!! David Archuleta !!!!!!!

No comments: