Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy day ...

Today ... mmm ... not bad ... I get to touch the computer after so long never do so ..... actually nothing much to say .... Just that , on Saturday ...

I went to church as usual and am asked to bring formal clothes ... ( black shirt and pants ) cause we have to celebrate Sister's Day ... then ... as usual .... sing song ... chit chat for a while .... meeting together as a group discussion ...

After that , I went to the kitchen to help out with Ernest and Kenneth , if I can say so ... we make Sushi ///..... hahahaha .... so fun .... luckily I went and gave a helping hand .... I get to eat extra sushi , become guinea pig , but nevermind ... as long as I can eat ... and the best thing is .... I get to know how to make sushi myself ... next time .... I make lots of sushi and eat them all by myself ... hahahaHAHA !!!!

Then , after about one hour and a half , I have to change my attire to all black .... and then move up to our group's room ... the girls' ... pity them to have to wait outside like a stray away citizen ... suprise what ... cannot let them know what we are preparing for them .... So , they actually don't know what we are doing for them ... until ...

The Sister's Day celebration starts ... wow ... they should enjoy our service very much ... should ... 'cause we serve them like a professional waiter in a 5 - star hotel ....
ai yorrr .... we brought in the food also professionally , asking them for their need and fulfilling their demands .... and then , there is Ernest ... shifted his shop up to the room .... for ' Self - ordering Sushi ' wow .... but at the end , all the guys eat it all up especially Jen Ruw and me .... sorry .... too hungry ; cannot resist the temptation ; need something to chew in our mouth ; jaw exercise ... ha ....

After they finished eating .... they were all bloated .... the guys have a singing performance to the girls and I were asked to be the pianist .... so played ... sing .... then ....

eww .... we have to wash the girls' feet including the pianist ( me ) .... so the guy brought in the pails of water ... and ... wash . But eventually I escaped ....luckily .... I won't do that .... later , if the girls say I ' fat hau ' when washing their feet .... they'll kick me on my face .... then I will die loh .... choi .

After washing feet , continue singing shortly ....after that , Wen Cheong concluded why we ( not me ) are washing their feet ... and the girls say thank you ... with something as a small token of appreciation ....yes ....

then clean up , and my brother and I went back home ....

END ...

No comments: