Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ohh no ....

We lose for the choral - speaking competition .... we got 3rd for it .... haih .... you know , actually I want to proceed on to national level .... so desperate for it an we lose /////....... haih .....

Who to blame ???!!!

Anyway , thanks for those for actually wishes me good luck before the competition like Zun Zen ...why is it that everytime you are the first one who wishes me good luck for everything ???!!! lolx ... thanks a lot ....

At least , we did win for Zon Pudu .... not bad and we got third for state level not bad ... at least we never get fourth and below .... hahaha ....

After losing in CBN , we went back to school and straight away went our way to Jaya Jusco and shops there .... I bought something .... eat there ..... and stuffs like that ...

I felt so lazy to write some more ... maybe tired .... next time will do ....

No comments: